I hope you caught that nugget and make it applicable to more than just social media groups, hello somebody!!!!!
You may need to leave several groups, unfriend several people, and unfollow any outlets that are not conducive to the temperature of your life. You set the tone for your life by what you allow to flow in and out of it. Social media is what we make it, and we have powerful tools called fingers that can do some adjusting. You, my friend, have power! So consider a few things before clean up: where you are in life, where you want to be, is what I am feeding my mind via my newsfeed getting me any closer to my second answer, or is it keeping me stuck in the first. Think about it; what we meditate on, we become.
Ways to Declutter Social Media:
1. Unfollow tags, groups, and pages
2. Unfollow the lurkers
3. Create a space beneficial for where you are going
4. Change your settings. Do not allow the tags without your permission.
5. If it is unsavory, UNFOLLOW
6. Delete platforms you do not use
7. Take a break from social media occasionally. (If you run a business, you can use apps to post information for you.)
Until next time, 10 minutes per day keeps the clutter away.